From Space Engineers Wiki
Currently Working On
- Update history of all blocks
- Planet and its connecting pages
- Moon and its connecting pages
- Ships and its connecting pages
- World Settings Changing its layout and design so there is more expansion for specific information without so much clutter
- Controls Just tweaking its layout
- Tools Still needs a bit of cleanup
- Update all Help pages
- Help pages are too complicated to understand still, simplify it further.
- Reduce clutter on Help:Contents
- Add a Wiki-supported tutorial page and category
Update community portal
- Update all mod pages
Update all server pages Update all faction pages
- Rewrite Controls to be less of a tutorial, and more informative of just control layouts.
- Rewrite Creative Mode to be more generalized, include all new tools provided by KSH
- Rewrite Survival Mode to be more generalized and include all new features and mechanic information.
- Add section or page for "Sub-Grids"
Rewrite World Settings, better organize it, and rid of the clutter, also update content within it.
- After all block/item/material pages are up to date. Simplify them further.
Set up an organized layout for all block, material, ore, and mechanic pages
- Update all block pages
- Check all block construction requirements
- Check all mechanical properties to be accurate for each block page
- All block pages contain at least one screenshot (if possible)
Place an "Update History" in block all block pages (up-to-date)
- Update all material pages
- All material pages contain screenshots
- Update all tool pages
- All tool pages contain screenshots
- Update all mechanic pages
Completely rewrite the faction page
- Add a big important section dedicated entirely to Inertial Dampeners!
Add new mechanic page for wheels and their suspensions
- Add a "ships" Gameplay page, separate with sub pages of "Cargo Ships" "KSH Default" and "Encounters"
- Completely redo the Weapons page, and include the following: