11 January 2018 Forum Post
Hello, Engineers! As usual we bring you a weekly dose of game improvements while the majority of our team continue working on the next major update.
Join our Physics & Engineering Contest!
Also, if you want to participate in the Space Engineers Physics & Engineering Contest - there is still time. For more details continue to: http://blog.marekrosa.org/2017/11/space-engineers-physics-engineering.html
- Fixed inconsistency in generation of oxygen and hydrogen
- Fixed issue when player needed materials even with creative tools enabled
- Fixed issue with projection being welded when Projector is turned off
- Fixed late targeting of enemy drones by turrets
- Fixed losing focus on text fields when moving cursor away during typing
- Fixed alt+tab resetting fields / selections to default values
- Fixed highlight disappearing when reaching last button in some screens