31 August 2017 Forum Post
Hello, Engineers! While we are fully focused on next major update, in this week's minor we are bringing bunch of fixes likes not spawning containers, small advance rotor head clipping through rotor body. This update is bringing a lot of crash fixes with various UI cases, resource distribution, copy and pasting of drones in MP and others. Perhaps the most noteworthy fix this update is concerning the visual bug for moving grids that was encountered by RYZEN and I7 users.
Unfortunately there is no video for this week (greetings to Xoc).
While we have no pun to end on this week, from Xoc, and I (I23I7) am not good at puns. Let us end on one of my favorite quotes:
"Well, the thing about a black hole - it's main distinguishing feature - is it's black. And the thing about space, the color of space, your basic space color - is it's black. So how are you supposed to see them?" - Holly
- fixed various crashes
- fixed issues with containers not spawning
- fixed visual glitch when on moving ship
- fixed incorrect translation for Chinese version
- fixed issue with small adv. rotor head clipping through rotor block
- faster loading for New Game UI
- fixed Facepalm animation is not playing
- fixed Stairs has odd triangles on right side of steps
- fixed a bug when you start SE it does not get focus on your screen, if you are alt tabbed