Please update version section to current beta and dev game version.
- This is a good point. The whole thing should probably be reworked in the near future. Feel free to edit Main_Page/editcopy how you think it should look and an admin can approve such changes to the real front page. Ketura (talk) 12:33, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
The main page is protected from edits, but feel free to submit your edits on the editcopy page, admins will merge edits from the editcopy.
I'm removing user-submitted links from the main page and will add a sub-page where people can add their communities. Prefer to keep the links on the main page "official" channels --Rhine (talk) 13:32, 16 March 2014 (EDT)
(Wasn't sure where to put this, so I just put it on the main page) Perhaps we should have an "outdated" tag, to deal with the various pages that have become incorrect since certain updates? Up until now I've been counting them as stubs, but it really isn't the same thing. Additional suggestion: A "low quality" tag, for those articles that aren't in good condition. - Professor Cupcake (talk) 16:39, 5 April 2014 (EDT) I'd do these myself, but I'm green as grass with wiki formatting and haven't touched templates yet. - Professor Cupcake (talk) 13:13, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
- I went ahead and did it. Hope to see this put to good use: Template:Outdated. - Professor Cupcake (talk) 15:20, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
Updated Design April 6
Now with 50% less giant logo. Condensed information. Can we talk about an elegant way to handle the news section? I think a small blurb about the latest post, then a link to the archives would be best. Also - is there a variable for the latest version we can put on the main page somehow? --Rhine (talk) 13:21, 6 April 2014 (EDT)
- Grade A Necro here, but I just set up Template:Current Version that can just be updated as new releases come out. Ketura (talk) 01:06, 18 October 2014 (UTC)
Save article error.
I've tried to correct some values for the components needed for a Medium Cargo Container (game ver. 1.87.007), but I got php error on each try. Would anyone know how this can be resolved? Link for the error I got: http://pastebin.com/RuCKneiS
Hey, I think it'd be find to have the same design around the different Main Pages (different languages), what do you think about it ? Also, do someone have the original pictures (without text) used as subtitles on this Main Page and the font used on them ? Thanks a lot.
- The main page is in the middle of a overhaul. I can provide the blank image links (Since i made them). But we haven't gotten around to completing it yet. There is also an issue we're resolving with the main page being broken for a lot of browsers. Waiting on the admins to finish polishing it up. The block pages I'm also currently working on and making them all up to date as of Update 01.095. It's a lot of catching up. I will be posting a notice in the Community portal when the main page is done. Sorry about the confusion! --Sapphire (talk) 22:02, 14 August 2015 (UTC)
- No problem, but I was talking about the images in the Information panel (Game modes & setup, Modding, etc.). Good luck for maintaining everything ! --Nawakrel (talk) 22:15, 14 August 2015 (UTC)
How To Stop Windows Updates from Causing PC Crashes?
It is a fact that Windows updates hardly creates issues. There is a lot of difference between hardly and never. Mostly everyone is aware of the Patch Tuesday and it’s released every week. The computer-related issues always spoil our moods. There are some of the ways that can avoid you from facing such problems in your day to day life.
Here are 5 ways of preventing Windows Updates from causing problems
Ensure backup Don’t ever forget to back up your important information because as PC is a technical device it can damage any time. You should not entirely rely on it. Most of the people consider the data saved by them on their PC more precious than their device itself. If you are one of them, then it’s better to back up your information to be safe.
You can backup your essential items in free backup programs. Modify Windows Update Settings This action will lead to preventing viruses from entering your system. In simple words, ensure that the updates do not get installed automatically. You can set the updates to get downloaded automatically, but for installation, permission shall be needed. Doing this will help you prevent your system from crashing.
Plug In Your Device During Windows Updates It is worth noting that your device should be plugged in at the time of Windows updates. And also try not to do Windows updates in bad weather conditions like at the time of thunderstorms. After all, these can cause power loss all of a sudden.
Note: If your battery gets exhausted during your device gets updated, then it can corrupt some of your significant data. Stop Using Antivirus Software For Some Time Don’t use antivirus software during installing Windows updates because some of the times it creates problems at the time of installation.
Install Only One Windows Update At One Single Time Though it will take some extra time but always remember this will still save you from facing any type of long term problem.
Note: If you are confident enough regarding your Windows updates because it never makes you face any type of issues, then you definitely go for a collection of installation at one time. I have personally experienced it and that’s the reason behind me recommending this. Hope the above-mentioned ways can help you prevent facing PC crash problems regarding your Windows updates. office.com/setup [https://manage-notron.com/ norton.com/setup mcafee.com/activate- office.com/setup