From Space Engineers Wiki
Physics Meteoroid Plugin
Version 0.2.1.1 - Beta
- Disables meteors from spawning when no player is on the server
- Can enable/disable meteor showers while running
- Options in SEServerExtender including maximum meteor size and multipliers for velocity and max velocity.
- Default Configuration can be changed by editing PhysicsMeteroid-Settings.xml in the mod folder.
- Per Sector configuration saved in your worlds save folder.
- Custom meteor events, no longer deletes KSH meteors unless no players are on the server. Disable environmental hazards to prevent KSH meteors from spawning
- Meteoroid swarms only target online players
- Meteoroid swarms will compensate for the target's velocity
- Turrets will no longer fire on 'meteors'. But will fire on moving objects.
- These meteors do count against the floating object limit of the server, people mining may end up deleting the meteor swarm
- Having automatic cleanup enabled may delete the meteors before they can impact targets.
Download and installation instructions
- Download: https://github.com/DraygoKorvan/SEPhysicsAsteroidsPlugin/releases
- Extract in your mods directory: Default location is %appdata%\Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated\Mods\ make sure it resides in its own folder in the mods directory to work properly.
- You can edit the included PhysicsMeteroid-Settings.xml to change the plugin's properties prior to launch.
- Requires SEServerExtender to run.
The following chat commands are available to administrators:
- /pm-enable - enables custom meteor showers
- /pm-disable - disables custom meteor showers
- /set pm-interval seconds - sets the base interval in seconds, replace seconds with the actual number of seconds
- /set pm-randominterval seconds - sets the random factor in seconds, meteor showers can take place any time within randominterval of interval.
- /set pm-ore amount - sets the largest size of meteoroid, beware very large values can cause undocumented effects!
- /pm-save saves configuration to configuration.xml
- /pm-load loads configuration from configuration.xml
- /pm-loaddefault loads configuration from the mod's folder.
- /pm-spawnwave instantly spawns a wave of meteors