Faction:United Terran Confederate Navy
|Page has gone over 9 months without an edit and has been removed from categorization. Editing this page will restore this page in the automatic listings. If you edited this page recently you can click refresh following this message
We are the navy of the United Terran Confederacy (Henceforth simply referred to as, "the Confederacy"). Our purpose is to expand the Confederacy and remove all those who stand in our way. Our ships are primarily colored dark red (H, 0; S, 100; V, 80) accented with yellow-orange (H, 47; S, 100; V, 100). Larger ships may have a Golden Eagle (demonstrated right) painted in yellow-orange on the hull.
Listed in descending order, our ranks, their grades, and their abbreviations are as follows:
|Admiral Chief of Naval Operations
|Rear Admiral (upper half)
|Rear Admiral (lower half)
|Lieutentant Junior Grade
|Chief Warrant Officer
|Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy
|Master Chief Petty Officer
|Senior Chief Petty Officer
|Chief Petty Officer
|Petty Officer 1st Class
|Petty Officer 2nd Class
|Petty Officer 3rd Class
Note: (S) denotes a special rank, only granted under certain circumstances.
Rules & code of conduct
Our organization adheres to a set of rules, and a code of conduct. Breaking rules is punishable by court-martial; breaking code of conduct, depending on severity & type of offense, may be punished by court-martial; lesser offenses will be dealt with by summary punishment (e.g., temporary reduction in rank). The three highest ranking officers of a ship are responsible for courts-martial, however if offense is committed in port (i.e., not on a ship) the three ranking officers of port are responsible for courts-martial. If it is discovered that one of the three ranking officers of a ship or port committed the offense, the Fleet Admiral is to be contacted by the crew member or officer who discovered and/or witnessed the offense immediately. (anonymity may be granted) If the Fleet Admiral committed the offense, it is the responsibility of the highest ranking officer(s) under his command to arrest and court-martial him.
- Treason (i.e., giving enemy forces deployment locations, mutiny, defecting) is very prohibited.
- This will result in execution, followed by permanent discharge.
- Theft of navy assets (i.e., taking components, tools, weapons, ships without authorization) is prohibited.
- Murder (i.e., murder) of fellow crew members and/or officers is prohibited.
- Exception: Self-defense.
- This will result in either a) discharge or b) execution, followed by discharge.
- Exception: Self-defense.
- Ships of Corvette size or larger are required to have a brig with at least one (1) cell.
Code of conduct
- Don't bring dishonor to the navy or to the Confederacy. (i.e., don't misbehave, grief, talk smack, etc.)
- Use common sense regarding conduct: if you think it would be inflammatory and/or rude, don't say/do it!