Projector block has been added - players are now able to project blueprints and weld the projection. Please read the Projector Guide below for more detailed info. We are also continuing our bugfixing period. The good news is that a big amount of bugs have been already fixed, or are about to be fixed within the next days, but there are still a few more major bugs and our team is working hard on fixing them.
- projector block
- option to use blueprints menu (F10) and save blueprint (Ctrl+B) in survival mode
- possibility to display pivot point of the grid (Terminal -> Info -> Show grid pivot)
- turrets are not shooting armor on friendly ships; this applies to other blocks with no ownership as well
- fixed MWM builder resetting pivot rotation and position of models
- fixed custom gatling gun shooting itself
- fixed game crash when changing ownership as block is destroyed
- fixed thruster damage not working on cargo container
- fixed wrong collision model of antenna
- fixed crash when placing sniper turret (mod)
The projectors do not support blueprints with rotors and pistons at the moment. In case they are used, the projector selects the larger grid and projects only that one. We will continue to work on the projector block - as usual with every new block, this is just the first iteration and work in progress. Thanks for your understanding and for your help!
See the Projector Guide page for more information on the new Projector block.
- fixed projected blueprints with merge block don't stay connected when being projected
- fixed door model bug when finished from projection
- fixed projected blueprints don't persist when disconnected from grid
- fixed projection doesn't persist when merging/unmerging from another ship/station
- fixed crash in toolbar and other minor crash