Hello Engineers! There’s a batch of art and animation fixes in today’s minor update as the team moves ever closer to the next major update which will contain significant improvements to performance and multiplayer. Issues with model fixed this week include incorrect LODs on a number of blocks like the small grid merge block and small grid camera but also missing textures on blocks such as wheel suspension and the large ship welder. Moving on now to a couple of the notable animation issues that were fixed, using hand tools will no longer stretch the engineer’s arms and rifles should now aim where the crosshair is pointing.
In other news, next Monday we will be streaming at 8PM CEST on the Keen Community Network over on Twitch. During the stream, together with Marek and Deepflame, we’ll be talking more about things being worked on and also taking a look at Medieval Engineers and it’s future plans. Marek will even be suiting up for the occasion in his personalized Roman armor!
Keen Software House - Forum.
- fixed models showing LOD1s instead of LOD0s
- fixed wrong LODs on several blocks
- fixed highlight of missile turret's control fixed old icons displayed in inventories and production tabs
- fixed crystal clear glass
- fixed rifle doesn't aim where the crosshair is pointing
- fixed too big hitboxes of blast doors and atmospheric thrusters
- fixed missing textures on large ship welder and wheel suspensions
- fixed small grid camera model and LOD
- fixed emissivity color missing on several blocks
- fixed tools making arms long