From Space Engineers Wiki
Revision as of 01:05, 13 November 2016 by OmniSomniac (Removed from section 1 two items that have already been implemented (realistic sound and particles). Additionally, SE is now *in* Alpha, so the first sentence should be changed.)
A number of features were announced for the upcoming Steam Early Access alpha. Here are the features still in development:
- Sound effects (Only one soundtrack now)
- More weapons (Teased off a Hand Gun)
- Character animations - enhanced version with more accurate first-person astronaut mode
- Finishing 3D models, currently with no textures and no optimizations
- Deformations of non-armor blocks
- Asteroids and space stations are currently immovable (we haven’t decided yet whether they should move and rotate)
UPCOMING FEATURES (TEMPORARILY DISABLED)
- Object Manipulation
OTHERS FEATURES NOT CONFIRMED(subject to change)
Those features are not yet confirmed by the dev but have being/will be talked about.
- Improving asteroids generation.
- Construction drone 
- Hazardous environments and events 
- Better background 
- Concrete Blocks 
- Mac OSX/Linux Port  
- Mass determined by level of completion of blocks 
- Small and large ship cross-block 
- More goals to achieve 
- Food growing and consumation, more survival mechanics
- Tidal locked moving planets.