Hello, Engineers! We’ve got a new round of crash fixes and general improvements in this week’s update as the team progresses behind the scenes on bigger tasks like optimisation, physics and of course multiplayer. For today’s work in progress section, we would like to share a preview of the new in-game chat currently being programmed. It’s been completely redesigned, both visually and functionally. The new chat will have private messaging, faction messaging, chat history, and more all without having to open the terminal.
In other news, next Monday we will be streaming at 8PM CEST on the Keen Community Network over on Twitch. During the stream, together with Marek, we’ll be talking more about performance optimisations in the works and also taking a look at Rexxar’s Server Link mod which can create a multi-server PVP environment.
Keen Software House - Forum.
- fixed crash while detaching advanced rotor
- fixed crash in GUI
- fixed crash with wolves
- fixed conveyor having green emissive color while not powered
- fixed center of mass not being rendered properly
- fixed gravity values on HUD
- fixed sensor still having same color
- fixed voxel hands material bar
- fixed free falling when doing backwards jump on cover wall