The sensor block has been added; you can configure what happens when something enters or leaves from the sensor’s field - the configuration is similar to the button panel. It's also possible to set a filter, so it will trigger events only for small ships, large ships, floating objects or characters. In the future we will add an option to allow filtering based on friend/foe status. Also, flashing options have been added for lights; you can create navigation lights and runways - multiple lights can be synced. Warhead has now timer and also can be detonated remotely through the terminal.
- added multiplayer lag/slowdown compensation (helps with rubber banding)
- added possibility for name change during dedicated server setup
- fixed issue when character moved objects locally by pushing (server ignored it)
- fixed connector still yellow when turned OFF
- fixed turret rectangle visibility
- fixed unlocked connectors allowing item transfer
- fixed rocket launcher not remembering option to use conveyor system
- fixed crash when locking connectors
- fixed completed solar panels do not have sun reflection
- fixed gravity generator model bug
- fixed landing gear attached to pistons could not be unlocked
- changing the field of the sensor or loading the game will activate the sensor. This will be changed in the future updates.
- you can't assign the same sensor action for both entering and exiting the sensor's field